Cheyanne | Gymnast Profile
Fundraising progress based on $2000
77%Club: Unique Sports Academy
Hobbies: Art, chorus, gymnadtics
Favorite School Subject: Art
Favorite Food: My mom’s cooking
Favorite Athlete: Olympic gymnast
My fundraising message: My birthday is on August the 4th instead of recieving presents this year my mom and I thought this was a special way to help at my age to make a difference for kids who are sick and I can support my gym that I love. Travis is my Unique Instructor he has taught me so much and I am greatful! Thank you so much for your support! Please pray for the children and families at St. Jude! God Bless! Love, Cheyanne Friess age 9
Fundraising goal: $800
Are You: USAG JO levels 2 through 6. Xcel levels bronze through Gold and recreational participants 12 years of age and younger
Fundraising for this event is now over. Thank you so much for your participation!
Welcome to the personal fundraising page of Cheyanne!
Cheyanne is fundraising to help raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and to meet Olympic Gold Medalist Laurie Hernandez! St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital advances cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay..
The more Cheyanne raises, the more help Cheyanne gives, and the more prizes Cheyanne wins!
- $125: All gymnasts raising $125 attend a clinic with Laurie! You also win an event wristband!
- $250: Meet Laurie for pictures, autographs and Q&A session. One parent or guardian welcome per fundraiser!
- $500: Original artist's rendering poster of Laurie.
- $1,000: Laurie will present you a signed Certificate of Fundraising Excellence during the Q&A session.
- $1,500: Fundraising CHAMPION trophy autographed by Laurie.
- $2,000: Bring an extra guest to the event - whoever you like!
- $3,000: Attend a private Rio Olympics roundtable discussion with Laurie. Learn about the Olympics from an Olympian!
- $5,000: Pose alongside Laurie in the official event picture that Laurie will post to her 1.85 million social media followers!
- $12,500: FUNDRAISING GOLD MEDALIST! The all-time individual fundraising record for a Lucas Sports Inc. event is $12,340. If you beat this record, Lucas Sports will give you a $1,000 Amazon gift card!
Go for the top! Our top overall fundraisers will win awesome experiences with Laurie!
- Top 30 will participate in a private clinic with Laurie. This is an amazing opportunity to get tips from a gymnastics superstar!
- Top 10 will attend a private lunch with Laurie. Bring your questions, your camera and your appetite!
- Top 2 will attend the private lunch - seated next to Laurie!
Please help Cheyanne raise funds to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Your generosity will help Cheyanne win unforgettable experiences with the great Laurie Hernandez, including a clinic, lunch, Q&A session, and more!
You can donate today through the secure link on this page. If you prefer to mail in a donation, please click here to download the mail-in donation form (PDF, 212K).